P-Synchro 230 BAR INT Scuba Regulator
|Warranty Details||One Year|
SEAC USA P-Synchro 230 BAR INT Scuba Regulator
P-SYNCHRO INT 230 BAR. The simple efficiency of the piston. High reliability, safety, sturdiness, durability, and simplicity make P-Synchro the ideal regulator for the intense activities of schools and diving centers.
Tests conducted by RINA, the Italian certification board, confirmed excellent performance with an extremely low respiratory exertion.
First stage materials: shiny chrome-plated brass • Second stage materials: ultralight technopolymers • HP outlets: 1 . LP outlets: 4
- First stage with downstream piston, excellent performance with sturdy reliability
- Second stage lever with an asymetric design allows maximum opening of the valve and improves deep-water-performance
- Second stage lever with a Dive/Pre-Dive double phase to allow optimal management of the Venturi effect
- Respiratory exertion at 50 msw and 50 barg: 0.91 J/l RINA Certifications for Cold Water CE EN 250 2000
- Large rubber cover for allowing manual purging even with gloves
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.