SEAC USA–Pressure Gauge
|Warranty Details||One Year|
SEAC USA Pressure Gauge
The perfect solution to tracking tank pressure for divers using a wrist mounted dive computer, or for divers looking to back-up an air integrated computer. Its compact size also allows it to be tucked away to keep a streamlined profile in the water.
Pressure gauge measures up to 5,000 psi, is designed with patented Bourdon Tube mechanism for accuracy and reliability. Gauge is color-coded for monitoring your status at a glance. The 0 to 500 psi section is bright red for reserve air warning. The pressure gauge has a luminescent face for easy reading in low light or night diving conditions. Durable chromed brass body construction with scratch resistant polycarbonate lens and a 31" (78.75 cm) 7/16" threaded high pressure hose.
- Designed w/Patented Bourdon Tube for Accuracy & Reliability
- Durable Construction: Case; Chromed Brass, Lens; Scratch Resistant Polycarbonate
- Luminescent Face for Easy Reading in Low Light or Night Diving Conditions
- Compact Size: Tucks Away to Keep Streamlined Profile In-the-Water
- Measures Up to 5000 psi Readout
- Gauge is made in Italy
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.