R3 Dive Light
SEAC USA R3 Dive Light
The Seac R3; also powerful with its 400 lumens of brightness from a state-of-the-art CREE XM-L2 LED and a smooth aluminum reflector, it guarantees optimal visibility even under the most extreme conditions. Light has a color temperature of 5700K-7300K. °.
Light has two brightness modes of 400 lumens and 200 lumens. Powered by rechargeable 18650 lithium-ion 2200 mAh battery with life expectancy of more than 500 recharges. Freshly charged battery will provide 2 hours of burn time in high mode and 4 hours at low lumen power.Three power modes of maximum 100%, reduced 30% and strobe. This durable light has a double O-ring seal system and electromagnetic switch system giving it a 330' (100 meter) depth rating.
- Powerful 400 Lumens: 3 different modes: maximum power, reduced power and intermittent flash
- Diving Depth up to 200 meters, the Seac R3 waterproof level makes it reliable in diving, searching, emergency, all outdoor adventure sports
- Battery Life: 4 hours, of which 2 at maximum power
- Uses AAA or 18650 rechargable battery
- Battery can be recharged externally with the charger provided. A professional lighting equipment for scuba diving and snorkeling enthusiast, also for camping, hiking, trekking, hunting, fishing, etc. Package includes single rechargeable li-ion 18650 battery and battery charger
- Double O-ring radial seal
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.