SEAC USA–R40 Waterproof Dive Light
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
R40 Waterproof Dive Light
The SEAC USA R40 Waterproof Dive Light is the most powerful of the Seac range of dive lights. With its 2300 lumens of brightness from a state-of-the-art CREE XM-L2 LED with a smooth aluminum reflector, it guarantees optimal visibility even under the most extreme conditions.
Light has a color temperature of 5700K-7300K. The R40 Handheld Light has an adjustable beam angle from a narrow penetrating 12° to a wide 75°. Light has two brightness modes of 2300 lumens and 1100 lumens.
Powered by rechargeable 26680 lithium-ion 5000 mAh battery with life expectancy of more than 500 recharges. Freshly charged battery will provide 2 hours of burn time in high mode and 4 hours at low lumen power. Light has three power modes of maximum 100%, reduced 50% and strobe.
This durable light has a double O-ring seal system and electromagnetic switch system giving it a 330' (100 meter) depth rating. Light has an optical quality tempered glass lens, measures (Dia. X L) 2.17" x 7.3" (55 mm x 185 mm), and weighs 1.3 LBS. Light comes with a wrist lanyard, USB charge cable and owner's manual.
- Powerful 2300 Lumens: 3 different modes: maximum power, reduced power and intermittent flash
- Diving Depth up to 200 meters, the Seac R40 waterproof level makes it reliable in diving, searching, emergency, all outdoor adventure sports
- Battery Life: 4 hours, of which 2 at maximum power
- Battery and mini Charger Included: A professional lighting equipment for scuba diving and snorkeling enthusiast, also for camping, hiking, trekking, hunting, fishing, etc. Package includes single rechargeable li-ion 26680 battery and battery charger cable
- Double O-ring radial seal
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.