Rip Fish Dive Knife
SEAC USA Rip Fish Dive Knife
The Rip Fish offers a asymmetric, double-ground blade, excellent penetration with the tip and high cutting capacity on both the straight and serrated edges.
Made of high-performance martensitic stainless steel that lends the knife excellent resistance, to corrosion, wear, and a high hardness rating (>56° HRC). Hollow grind and with a high capacity for penetration and control on hard materials.
- Asymmetric, Double-Ground Blade and Excellent Penetration Tip Point
- Blade Steel: High-Performance Martensitic Stainless Steel. Stainless Steel Hardness: >56° HRC
- Excellent Resistance, to Corrosion and Wear
- Full Tang Blade has Stainless-Steel Loop End for Attachment of Lanyard or Line
- Handle Can Be Dismantled for Complete Cleaning After Use
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.