SEAC USA–Talent Spearfishing & Free Diving Fins
The SEAC USA Talent Spearfishing & Free Diving Fins are perfect for those who love fishing in surf where high manageability and reactivity are necessary. Smaller blade made in a calibrated thickness of techno polymer. Shoe constructed using thermoplastic elastomer. Ideal for mid-shallow depths.
- Ideal choice for shallow to mid-depth diving
- Blade angle designed at an anatomically correct 22-degrees for superior performance with less effort
- Composite full foot, non-vented, hard blade fin for spear fishing and free diving is very flexible and comfortable to wear over prolonged use
- Camouflage scheme lets you blend with the scenery
- Thanks to its exclusive design, it's more propulsive through the power kick, giving an optimal blade return
Fin Sizing Chart:
|USA||2 - 4||4.5 - 6.5||7 - 8.5||9.5 - 11||12 - 13.5|
|EU||34 - 36||37 - 39||40 - 42||43 - 45||46 - 48|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.