SEAC USA Ultraflex 200 Dive Gloves
A great choice for scuba diving and snorkeling in warm waters, the Seac Ultraflex diving gloves have a 2mm thickness. They feature an elastic nylon 2 neoprene rubber construction with a textured, rubber-coated protective palm. The gloves also feature elastic extended cuffs that can help protect a wristwatch.
This warm water scuba diving glove is best for water temperatures from 70°F to 85°F degrees (21°C to 29.5°C). Seams sewn for strength and durability. Gloves are black in color and available in multiple sizes.
- Diving glove in black with 2.0mm thickness, ideal for warm water scuba diving and snorkeling
- Elastic Nylon 2 Neoprene Rubber Construction
- Textured, Rubber-Coated Protective Palm
- Elastic Extended Cuffs, Can Help Protect Wristwatch
- Seams Sewn for Strength and Durability
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.