X100 Octo Scuba Regulator
|Warranty Details||One Year|
SEAC USA X100 Octo Scuba Regulator
The X100 second stage octopus is a simple and reliable downstream valve design made from techno polymers, elastomers, with components in ultra-light alloy for long life and durability. Second stage features a pre-dive/dive venturi switch to prevent second stage free flow on the surface or when swimming into a current.
Bright yellow purge cover for easy identification in an out-of-air-emergency. The X100 also incorporates low-friction demand lever making breathing more fluid and linear. Regulator come with a 39.25" (99.7 cm) 3/8" threaded hi-flex low pressure hose and weighs 12.8 oz. (363 g).
- Simple and Reliable Design
- Hose is Hi-Flex for Easier Sharing of Air in Emergency Situations
- Construction: Techno-Polymer, Elastomers, w/Ultra-Light Alloy Long Life and Durability
- Dive/Pre-Dive Control Switch, Prevents Free Flow
- Bright Yellow Purge Cover for Easy ID in Out-of-Air-Emergency
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.