SEAFLO MARINE–12 GPM Quad-Blade Macerator Pump, 12V
12 GPM Quad-Blade Macerator Pump, 12V
|Capacity||12 Gallons per Minute|
|Dimensions||5" x 3.85" x 11.2|
|Material||Nylon Body, Nitrile Impeller, Stainless Steel Wear Plate|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Four Years|
The SEAFLO MARINE Quad-Blade Macerator Pump provides unmatched pumping and chopping performance. Their unique Quad-Blade chopping design and more robust motor ensures problem free pumping, providing up to 12 Gallons Per Minute of flow with superior maceration over the competition.
These macerators quickly and easily pass toilet waste, gray water, holding tanks, fish box tanks, and livewell contents. In the rare event of a clog, the innovative easy clog-removal feature allows blockages to be removed in seconds with no need to remove plumbing, ensuring a clean and dependable experience.
The premium impeller material allows the pump to run-dry with up to 6’ of vertical self-priming lift. The inlet port has both a 1.5" hose barb and 1.5" male thread to screw directly onto a tank flange. The fully sealed motor consists of sealed end bells, sealed bearings, and a hard durable powder coating to prevent corrosion. This pump will offer you power and reliability at a great price with an industry-leading 4-Year Warranty.
- Voltage: 12V
- Flow: 12 GPM
- Amp Draw: 7.0 Amps
- Self-Priming Capabilities: 6 vertical feet suction lift
- Inlet: 1.5″ Hose Barb & 1.5" Thread Fitting/Outlet: 1″ Hose Barb
- Weight: 5.15lbs
- Run-dry safe
- 4-Year Warranty
- Quad blade chopping design ensures problem free pumping, providing superior performance
- Ignition Protected
- Built-in thermal protection
- Rubber feet to reduce vibration and noise for quiet operation
- Impeller: Rubber and copper
- Capability to manually turn shaft with screwdriver if ever clogged
- Triple sealed motor to prevent internal and external corrosion
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.