SEALIFE (PIONEER MARKETING)–Micro 3.0 Underwater Camera
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Micro 3.0 Underwater Camera
The SeaLife Micro 3.0 Camera is the latest and third generation of the popular permanently-sealed Micro camera series.
The camera is leak-proof with no O-rings to lube or maintain, so there is never a worry about flooding the camera. Like its forerunners, the Micro 3.0 features an ergonomic, compact design with easy-to-use controls and menus. The camera has a 16-megapixel Sony® CMOS image sensor and offers 4K ultra-high definition video. Since it's permanently sealed, the Micro 3.0 has a large 3-plus hour battery good for a full day of diving and built in 64gb of memory to store thousands of photos and hours of video.
The camera's ease of use starts with the three wide Piano key type buttons that are easy to locate and control, even with dive gloves on. The intuitive Micro 3.0's Easy Setup feature quickly guides you through the correct settings based on the shooting environment, depth and lighting accessories being used.Micro 3.0 users can fine-tune their underwater images with a new manual white balance adjustment and the ability to capture images in RAW format, for those that want to edit their images later.The built-in wide angle 100° lens allows the diver to get close to the subjects while still keeping everything in the picture.
The Micro 3.0 offers WiFi sharing ability, so you can wirelessly preview, download and share pictures & videos to a smart phone or tablet with the free Micro 3+ app available at Google Play or Apple App stores.The larger 260K high-resolution 2.4" TFT color LCD display makes capturing and reviewing photos and video easy on the small camera.
- The Micro 3.0 shoots 4K Ultra-HD video, ensuring you capture vivid details and brilliant color in your underwater videos.
- The Micro 3.0 allows you to fine-tune your underwater images with a new manual white balance adjustment, and capture images in RAW format, for those that want to edit their images later.
- The Micro 3.0 has five scene modes for best color under, and above water.
- With a built-in wide angle 100° lens, the new SeaLife Micro 3.0 allows the diver to get close to the subjects while still keeping everything in the picture.
- The Micro 3.0's large 260K high-resolution 2.4” TFT color LCD display makes capturing and reviewing photos and video easy.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.