SEASTAR SOLUTIONS–Classic Tilt Hydraulic Steering Kit for Outboards
Classic Tilt Hydraulic Steering Kit for Outboards
|Horsepower||Up to 350 Horsepower|
|Type||Hydraulic Steering Kits|
|Warranty Details||Two Year Limited|
The SEASTAR SOLUTIONS Classic Tilt Hydraulic Steering Kit for Outboards is designed for runabouts, center console boats, cruisers and offshore fishing boats. This kit can be used with a single outboard engine up to 350 HP which use ABYC standard engine tilt tube. Also suitable for speeds up to 60 MPH and dual station use with purchase of extra helm, hose and fittings sold separately.
- HC5345-3 outboard steering cylinder with positionable stainless steel o-ring
- Fittings for easy hydraulic hose routing (hoses sold separately)
- HH6541-3 Helm with updated ORB fittings and anodized protection to saltwater
- Two quarts of Seastar HA5430 proprietary hydraulic steering fluid for maximum performance and protection
- Installation instructions
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.