SEASTAR SOLUTIONS–Pro Front-Mount Pivoting Outboard Cylinder
Pro Front-Mount Pivoting Outboard Cylinder
|Horsepower||Up to 350 Horsepower|
|Warranty Details||Two Years Limited|
A front-mounted steering cylinder that is compatible with most applications
SeaStar Solutions engineers hydraulic steering systems for the highest performance and safety regardless of the vessel type or propulsion. Their consistency and expertise is respected throughout the industry by both users and technicians.
Designed for use with outboard engines up to 350hp this front mounted cylinder is SeaStar Solutions most popular and can be found on many OEM applications. Upgraded barrel, hydraulic fittings and sealing system keep in step with developments in engine technology and make this popular cylinder even better. Each SeaStar front-mounted cylinder allows independent trim and tilt of each outboard and feature seals can be replaced in the field.
- Popular cylinder that is compatible with many single and twin outboard installations
- Allows independent tilt and trim of outboard
- Proprietary seals stand up to repeated compression and is designed for harsh marine environment
- Adjustable stainless steel hose fittings resist corrosion and make hose routing easier
- Grease fittings simplify and encourage regular maintenance
- Strain hardened stainless steel shafts are designed for high loads
- Application: Single and twin outboards
- Style: Front mounted pivoting
- Max Horsepower: 350hp
- Max Speed: 0-55mph
- Warranty: Limited Two-Year Warranty
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.