SEASTAR SOLUTIONS–Safe-T QC Helm
Safe-T QC Helm
|Dimensions||4 7/8"D Behind Dash Front x 6 7/8" Width x 5 5/16" Height|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
For use in almost all stern drive, inboard and other power-assisted applications where No Feedback steering is not required. Single Station.
- Boat Type: All stern drive, inboard, and power-assisted applications
- Steering Type: Rotary Safe-T quick helm
- Turns Lock-to-Lock: 3
- Dimensions: 4-7/8"D behind dash front x 6-7/8"W x 5-5/16"H
- Steering Wheel: Up to 16". Not included
- Steering Wheel Shaft: 3/4" tapered
- Cable Type: QC II (SSC62)
- Mounting Hardware: Included
- Installation: No Feedback steering not required
- Warranty: Two years
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.