SEAVIEW–8' Complete Pole Mount Assembly Kit
Truck Freight Information
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
8' Complete Pole Mount Assembly Kit
|Compatibility||Fits Most Radars|
This installation option for your closed dome radar provides minimalistc attachment and a secure, watertight connection to your boat.
This kit comes with all the parts you'll need to install almost any closed dome radar on your boat. What's more, you'll save valuable space aboard your vessel by installing this 8' pole with only a 3" x 5 1/4" footprint onto your boat and railing.
- Adjustable: The mount swivels so you can adjust your installation and keep your radar level and the included high-polish stainless steel struts, 6"-12" adjsutable turnbuckles and clamps secure the pole in place. The robust assembly is minimalistic and can easily be taken apart for removal or to adjust the setup.
- Reliable Installation: The strut kit comes with one 48" deck strut with the 3" clamp and deck pad-eye included, two adjustable turnbuckles, and clamps for 3" and 1" rails so you can completely customize your installation.
- Nearly Universal: The universal top plate is included and fits most radar. The 24" JRC, Lowrance 2400 HD and Simrad DX64S were not built to this universal standard and are not compatible with this top plate without an adapter.
- Water Ready: This pole is 3" in diameter and powder coated white to avoid rust or water intrusion. The watertight cable gland keeps your wiring safe.
What's in the Box
- Universal closed dome radar top plate
- 8'H x 3"dia. pole
- Adjustable base
- Cable gland
- 48" Stainless steel strut kit
- Adjustable stainless steel rail stand-off kit
- Clamps for 3" pole and 1" rail
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.