SHAKESPEARE–5018 17' 6" Galaxy VHF Marine Band Antenna
Truck Freight Information
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
5018 17' 6" Galaxy VHF Marine Band Antenna
|Best Use||Long Range VHF|
|Lead||20' RG-8X Cable with PL-259 Connector|
|Warranty Details||Five Years Limited|
This highly sophisticated design is outstanding for long distance communications. Extra rugged for salt water durability, and stability in rough seas. Surprisingly light weight.
- Phased 1/2 wave elements in a collinear array with choking sleeve to suppress cable radiation.
- Brass and copper elements.
- Stainless steel ferrule with standard 1"-14 thread
- Includes 20' RG-8X cable and a PL-259 connector.
- Two sections: Base 105", Tip 105" UPS/FEDX Shippable
- 9 dB gain
- SWR: nominally 1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz
- Bandwidth: 3 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR
- Frequency: VHF Marine Band
- Max. Power Input: 150 wattsWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including DEHP, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.