SHAKESPEARE–5225-XT 8' Galaxy VHF Antenna, White
Truck Freight Information
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
5225-XT 8' Galaxy VHF Antenna, White
|Elements||Brass & Copper|
|Lead||20' RG-8X Cable with PL-259 Connector|
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
This is Shakespeare’s classic 5225 in a stronger, stiffer antenna.
Collinear-phased 5/8-wave elements to maximize range and quality. They’re extra-tough for use on hardtops, T-tops, radar arches or wherever extra resistance to high winds and high speeds is welcome. Urethane finish.
- Best applications include T-tops and hard-tops, etc.
- Gain: 6dB
- Length: 8'
- Urethane-coated fiberglass
- Color: Galaxy white; one section construction
- Brass and copper elements for maximum range and efficiency
- Stainless steel ferrule with standard 1"-14 threads
- 20' RG-8/X low-loss cable plus a PL-259 connector
- Warranty: Five years limited
- NOTE: This item cannot ship via USPS, it exceeds the carriers maximum length.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.