SHAKESPEARE–Extra Heavy-Duty Antenna Mount
Extra Heavy-Duty Antenna Mount
|Mounting Hardware||Mounting Hardware (Sold Separately)|
Style 4187-HD is an extra heavy duty stainless steel ratchet mount for use on high speed boats, with big antennas and tough conditions.
Versatile four-way ratchet design for deck or side mounting on slanted or level surfaces, in an extra heavy-duty stainless steel construction with extra strength and rigidity.
The quick-action handle makes raising and lowering the antenna easy, and the ratchet makes it easy to return the antenna to its correct, upright position. Great for high-speed boating and other high-stress applications like hard tops, T-tops and radar arches.
- Bolt holes: 5/16" dia., 3" x 1-1/2" on center
- Special 9/32" hole for cable feed-through eliminates removal of most factory-installed connectors
- Standard 1"-14 thread.(male)
- Base Diameter: 4-1/8" x 2-1/4"
- Stainless steel
- Same as Style 4187 with extra strength and rigidity
- Use wherever its extra heavy-duty construction is needed
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.