SHAKESPEARE–Galaxy 8' AIS Antenna
Truck Freight Information
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Galaxy 8' AIS Antenna
Brass & Copper
|Lead||20' RG-8X Cable with PL-259 Connector|
|Material||Urethane Coated Fiberglass|
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
Galaxy AIS antenna with brass and copper elements for maximum range and efficiency. High gloss non yellowing Polyurethane Finish with stainless steel ferrule.
- Exclusive white fiberglass seals out moisture to prevent corrosion. Rugged, high-gloss finish assures long-lasting beauty.
- Stranded, high-quality tinned copper inner conductor maximizes signal strength.
- High-quality brass choking sleeve suppresses cable radiation for maximum on-air signal.
- Flexible low-loss coax that has higher power capabilities, less loss per foot, UV stable jacketing, stranded copper core, and a higher concentration of copper shielding to help maximize antenna performance.
- Stainless steel ferrule resists corrosion.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.