SHAKESPEARE–Mariner 4400 3' VHF Stainless Center Console Antenna
30% Off - Ends 07/05/20
Mariner 4400 3' VHF Stainless Center Console Antenna
|Lead||15' RG-58 Cable with PL-259 Connector|
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
A compact antenna that’s great for small craft; chrome-plated brass ferrule, internal coax connection and quality Shakespeare components.
The Mariner™ 4400 is a low-profile stainless steel antenna of 36” length with a chrome-plated brass ferrule. It is designed for use on bassboats, center console fishing boats, or on any vessel where a standard fiberglass antenna may be too obtrusive or too difficult to install.
The antenna has a 15-foot coaxial cable. The Mariner™ 4400 requires a mount (sold separately) having a center hole for passage of the coaxial cable, which exits from the bottom of the antenna’s 1"-14 thread ferrule.
- Low-profile end-fed 1/2-wave stainless steel whip
- Chrome plated brass canister minimizes de-tuning
- Includes 15' of moderate-performance RG-58 A/U cable with a PL-259 connector that you install yourself
- Mirror-finished stainless steel ferrule with 1"-14 threads is polished to a high luster
- Backed up by a best-in-class five-year warranty
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.