SHAKESPEARE–Mariner 8300 8' 6dB VHF Antenna
30% Off - Ends 07/05/20
Truck Freight Information
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Mariner 8300 8' 6dB VHF Antenna
|Lead||15' RG-58 Cable with PL-259 Connector|
|Warranty Details||Three Years|
Shakespeare's Mariner 8300 8' 6dB VHF Antenna gives you excellent performance at an affordable cost.
Copper cable element, a smooth high-gloss finish and a chrome-plated brass ferrule—get top-flight features in an economical package with this smart choice. This is a basic but high-quality antenna with a white fiberglass radome with a polyurethane finish that keeps moisture out and prevents corrosion and yellowing over time. Low-loss ethofoam spacers cradle internal components and keep your signal strong. Quality brass choking sleeves insulate the copper inner conductor and suppress cable radiation. It all adds up to a stronger, clearer, more reliable signal for your communications needs.
- Protected by a proprietary high-gloss polyurethane that won't fuzz or turn yellow in the sun
- Ethafoam spacer system provides strong mechanical support and isolates the radiators from vibration and moisture for long, dependable service
- Includes 15' of moderate-performance RG-58 A/U cable with a PL-259 connector that you install yourself
- Backed up by a three-year warranty
- Purchase a 1"-14 threaded antenna mount separately
- One-section, 8' antenna
- 1 Antenna assembly
- 1 PL-259 connector with instructions
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.