SHAKESPEARE–Mariner 8500 8' 6dB VHF Antenna
Truck Freight Information
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Mariner 8500 8' 6dB VHF Antenna
|Elements||Brass & Copper|
|Lead||20' RG-8X Cable with PL-259 Connector|
|Warranty Details||Three Years|
High-end features on a mid-priced, end-fed 1/2-wave antenna.
High-end features on a mid-priced antenna make this an exciting choice for onboard communications systems. 6dB end-fed 1/2-wave antenna in an 8' foot length whip with brass and copper elements, chrome-plated brass ferrule and the durable high-gloss polyurethane finish that makes the Mariner 8500 long-lasting and sleek.
- 6dB end-fed 1/2-wave antenna in a 8' length whip with brass and copper elements for extended range
- Protected by a proprietary high-gloss polyurethane that won't fuzz or turn yellow in the sun
- Ethafoam spacer system provides strong mechanical support and isolates the radiators from vibration and moisture for long, dependable service
- Flexible RG-8X low-loss cable has higher power capabilities, lower loss per foot, UV-stable jacketing, a stranded copper core and higher concentrations of copper shielding to help maximize performance
- Quality brass choking sleeves insulate the copper inner conductor and suppress cable radiation
- Backed up by a three-year warranty
- Purchase a 1"-14 threaded antenna mount separately
- One-section, 8' antenna
- 1 Antenna assembly
- 1 PL-259 connector with instructions
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.