Phase III 4' VHF/AIS Antenna
|Warranty Details||Eight Years Limited|
Specially engineered for the extra bandwidth required by AIS transceivers, this Phase III™ antenna enables reliable communication over marine VHF frequencies.
Through close collaboration with professionals in the civil and military markets, they were able to produce the finest, highest performing marine antennas ever built. Backed by an eight-year warranty, these antennas are built to last in the harshest marine environments.
Built for performance and durability, this flagship Phase III™ VHF antenna will stand strong against high speeds and high winds. Combining innovative construction of a ethafoam spacer system in a fiberglass radome with a sleek and luxurious appearance, this antenna is a master of VHF communication. To maximize the performance of your marine radio, choose Phase III™ products.
- Quality conductors: Stranded, high-quality tinned copper inner conductor maximizes signal strength
- Ethafoam spacer system isolates the radiators from vibration and moisture for long, dependable service
- Silver-plated elements: All Phase III™ antennas have silver-plated elements for maximum electrical efficiency that actually improves with age
- 12-sided facet: Indexes and prevents the antenna from rotating during installation
- Stainless steel ferrule: Polished to a high luster, versatile stainless steel ferrule assembly provides installation flexibility
- SO-239 connector: Remove or install your Phase III antenna without re-routing coax
- Application: Marine AIS/VHF
- Design: Collinear-phased 5/8-wave elements
- Length: 4'
- Weight: 5lb.
- Gain: 3dB
- Connector Type: SO-239
- Boat Length: 22' or smaller
- UPS Shippable: Yes
- SWR: <1.5:1 at 162 MHz
- Bandwidth: 3 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Max Input Power: 50w
- DC Grounding: Yes
- Warranty: Eight years
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.