SHAKESPEARE–PL-259 Gold-Plated Center-Pin Connector, RG-8X or RG-58/AU Coax
PL-259 Gold-Plated Center-Pin Connector, RG-8X or RG-58/AU Coax
These PL-259 Gold Plated Center-Pin connectors make joining two cables or installing a connector a snap!
Unlike any other coax connectors, these patented winners of three innovation awards eliminate measuring and stripping insulation, crimping tools and solder guns, so you can make professional-quality connections in seconds with just a pair of needle-nose pliers.
Use the PL-259-CP-G connector with RG-8X or RG-58/AU coax. Easy to install without special tools. Gold-plated brass to better withstand the elements and to minimize traditional connector-borne signal loss. Can be used for VHF connections.
- A great solution for the troublesome task of installing a PL-259 connector or splicing RG-58 A/U, RG-8/X or Lo-Max® coaxial cables used to connect RG-8/AU and RG-213 coax cable
- Join two cables together in a snap! The easy way to splice!
- Centerpin connectors are solderless, fret-less, and botchless
- No measuring, no critical stripping of coax insulation, no fussing with the coax's braid and no tinning
- Gold-plated brass to better withstand the elements and to minimize traditional connector-borne signal loss
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.