SHAKESPEARE–QCM-N QuickConnect™ Nylon Ratchet Mount
QCM-N QuickConnect™ Nylon Ratchet Mount
|Dimensions||6" Width x 3" Height x 2" Depth|
|Mounting Hardware||4 Screws (Sold Seperately)|
|Mount Type||Quick Disconnect|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
A new and cleaner way to connect your VHF antenna with QuickConnect™.
To make it easy and convenient to install, replace or stow away your antenna, Shakespeare designed the QuickConnect™ antenna system with cable attached to the mount instead of the antenna itself.
Versatile four-way ratchet action and fast-release handle design for quick and easy laydown. For deck or side mounting of QuickConnect antennas.
- QuickConnect™: Easy removal of an antenna without the hassle of re-installing cables
- High quality connection: No noise generated due to vibrations
- Splash protection cap: Protect the connector on the mount when antenna is disconnected; Stays fastened to mount to prevent it from getting lost
- Warranty: Two year limited warranty
- Centerpin® PL-259 Connector: Easy crimp-on type connector
- Thread: 1"-14
- Cable: 20' of RG-58
- Bolt holes: 9/32” dia. (7.14mm), 3” x 1/2” (76.2mm x 12.7mm) on center
- Nylon mount: Handles antennas up to 4'
- Note: To be used with QuickConnect antennas only
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.