SHAKESPEARE–SuperHalo 2G/3G/4G Cellular Booster
SuperHalo 2G/3G/4G Cellular Booster
Five-band cellphone signal booster is a cost-effective all-in-one cellphone reception solution for mid-large range vessels, medium-size homes or businesses.
The Super HALO is a marine grade 2G, 3G and 4G voice and data cellular reception solution. Its five-band compatibility makes it compatible with AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon networks. The Super HALO is optimized to boost cellular reception for your boat, car, recreational vehicle, home or anyWhere else, with support of 10+ users simultaneously and an indoor antenna to direct the signal where you really need it.
Automatic shutdown and uplink/downlink oscillation detection are standard features on this booster. Full-featured and extremely competitively priced, it requires one-fifth the installation space of many competitors at a fraction of the cost. This booster is ideal for locations with a low cellular data and voice signal, and will cover up to 10,000 square feet while providing up to ten simultaneous users with crystal-clear calls and high-speed data.
- Five band: Works with AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon 2G, 3G, and 4G networks
- Stealth technology: Uplink becomes dormant while not in use to save power
- Automatic gain control (AGC): Does not overpower or interfere the cell sites
- Automatic shutdown: Energy efficient and does not interfere with the cell sites
- Manually adjustable gain: Flexibility in antenna placement and fine-tuning the system
- High quality metal construction: Durable and resilient
- FCC certified: Safe and legal
- Broad Support: Supports all 2G – 4G standards and all carrier frequencies (Except WiMax and iDen)
- Frequency-Uplink (Downlink) MHz: 698-716 (728-746) / 776-787 (746-757) / 824-849 (869-894) / 1850-1915 (1930-1995) / 1710-1755 (2110-2155)
- Input / Output Impedance: 50ohm
- Maximum Gain: 50dB
- VSWR: ≤ 2.0
- Standards Supported: CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards
- Throughput: 100+ Mbps
- Noise Figure: 5dB
- Connectors: FME Male (both ends)
- Power Supply / Consumption: 5-15VDC, 2.1A Max. @ 12 VDC
- Dimensions: 7 7/8" x 5" x 1 3/16"
- Weight: 2lb 3oz
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- FCC ID (USA): RSNMOBILE5
What's in the Box
- WRAITH-5 cell phone amplifier
- 5dB attenuator
- 10dB attenuator
- AC power supply
- user manual
- mounting kit
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.