SHAKESPEARE–SWR/Watts Out/RX Sensitivity Meter
SWR/Watts Out/RX Sensitivity Meter
No need to call for a radio check when you have this compact, easy to use device onboard.
Unlike other meters in its class, the ART-3 tests receiver function as well as output power and VSWR (antenna efficiency). It is powered by an internal battery or can be connected to ships 12 VDC with the supplied power cable. Battery level can be checked at the flip of a switch. No serious boater should be without an ART-3.
- The Shakespeare ART-3 Antenna / Radio Tester is unlike other meters in its class
- The ART-3 tests receiver function as well as output power and VSWR (antenna efficiency)
- No need to call for a radio check when you have this compact, easy to use device onboard
- It is powered by an internal battery (Included) or can be connected to ships 12 Volt DC with the supplied power cable
- Battery level can be checked at the flip of a switch
- Frequency Range: 155-158 MHz
- RF Power Scale: 0 to 30 watts
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Accuracy: 10%
- Connectors: SO-239
- Construction: Die-cast aluminum
- Signal Generator: 3 KHz deviation
- Tone: 1000 KHz
- RF Level: -115 dBM (approx.)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
ANCOR3FT Coax Jumper Cable