SHIMANO–Twin Power C4000XG FD Spinning Reel
Twin Power C4000XG FD Spinning Reel
|Ball Type||S A-RB|
|Drag Style||Front Drag|
|Line Speed||40 Inches per crank|
|Maximum Test - Mono||
|Maximum Test - Braided||
|Test / Yards||
|Warranty Details||One Year|
SHIMANO Twin Power Spinning Reel
Twin Power has been reloaded with excellence in mind. Now in two smaller sizes for a greater range of applications, the new Twin Power is all about smoothness and durability. Starting with the same best-in-class features that made its predecessor incredibly tough; X-Protect water repellent system, Hagane Gear, Titanium Coated Spool Ring and X-Ship.
Twin Power FD now features MicroModule Gear II for incredible smoothness that lasts longer than previous MicroModule gears. Silent Drive eliminates noise and vibration throughout the reel through a total redesign of mechanical parts to micro-tolerance levels.
- Hagane Gear - With amazing strength and durability, the HAGANE Gear is at the very heart of the reel. Shimano, through the application of state-of-the-art technologies, gives you the long-lasting smoothness and pleasure that you feel when you first use a reel, over and over again. No cutting work is applied to the teeth of the drive gear. Instead the entire surface is calculated in minute detail by special 3D design and then formed by Shimano's cold forging technology. The result is assured resilience. It's the fruit of Shimano's inexhaustible pursuit for durability; the strength and power of forged metal continues to represent the fundamental concept of Shimano reels
- X Protect - By combining our water repellent coating and our specially designed, water channeling, labyrinth construction, X-Protect provides high-level water resistance without sacrificing light gear and rotor rotation
- The Hagane Body is a metal reel body with high rigidity. The body rigidity and impact resistance virtually eliminates body flexing. The result transforms the angler's actions directly into cranking power. It's efficiency through strength.
- Cross Carbon Drag - This drag material provides a wider range of drag settings, along with the smoothest Shimano drag performance ever.
- Micro Module Gear II - State-of-the-art, gear tooth surface design and MicroModule Gear II, are further advanced through Shimano's exclusive manufacturing technology. The surfaces of the drive gear and pinion gear have been analyzed and updated from the ground up in pursuit of perfection. Further improving smooth gear feeling and reducing sound.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.