SHURHOLD–Random Orbital Dual-Action Buffer/Polisher
|Warranty Details||One Year Limited Warranty|
This polisher’s unique design enables even inexperienced users achieve professional results.
Shurhold’s design goal with the Dual-Action Polisher was to give users the ability to achieve the same high-gloss finish that pros get with a rotary polisher with a tool that less-experienced users can operate with confidence. Traditional polishers have a larger wheel spinning at higher rpm, which means operator technique is critical to avoid burns and swirls. The Dual-Action Polisher’s smaller 6” head and random oscillation eliminates the burning and swirling. Jobs like waxing and buffing can now be done in half the time, with half the effort—with reduced wax or polish required.
- 6” head with quick-change pads with Velcro backing
- Six speed settings from 2500 to 6500 oscillations per minute
- GFCI cuts off power to the unit should it contact water
- 20’ long cord makes it easier to keep working
- Backing plate: 5” to 6”; Pad size: 5.5” to 6.5”
- One year limited warranty
- Dual Action Buffer/Polisher
- Deluxe canvas storage bag
- Pad wrench
- Standard side handle
- Deluxe D handle
- 1 pair replacement carbon bushes
- 20’ long power cord
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.