SIERRA–"18-1974-1 Riser with 0° 3"" OD Nipple for V6, V8 Applications"
"18-1974-1 Riser with 0° 3"" OD Nipple for V6, V8 Applications"
Replace corroded or freeze damaged exhaust risers right out of the box.
Sierra parts are engineered to meet or exceed the specifications of marine engine manufacturers and have gained the confidence of the marine industry. Sierra risers include all you will need to for a quick installation. Each riser is an exact OEM match and is leak tested for quality assurance. Mating surfaces are CNC machined to provide the best possible seal without additional preparation. Precision castings feature uniform wall thickness and are primed and painted to stand up to the marine environment. Look no further than a Sierra riser for a quick out of the box installation.
- Meets or exceeds manufacturer specifications
- Machined mating surfaces allow installation without additional preparation
- Each riser features uniform wall thickness and is leak tested for quality assurance
- Pre-painted to stand up to marine environment
- Risers can be used on port or starboard side
- Compatible with GM based MerCruiser marine engines
- 230: 1981—1986
- 260: 1981—1986
- 340: 1981—1992
- 7.4L 1981—1992
- Includes exhaust elbow gasket (Sierra p/n 18-0897) for quick installation
- Backed by SeaStar Solutions Limited Two-Year Warranty
18-1974-1 Application Guide
|Application||OEM Part Numbers|
|Mercruiser Stern Drive||98502A2|
The Sierra Engine Parts Selector
In addition to exhaust risers, we offer a wide variety of other engine parts manufactured by Sierra. To see if we have the part you need, see our Engine Parts Selector, where you can search by engine make, serial number and model or year of manufacture.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.