SIERRA–18-1921 OMC Riser with 60° 3 1/2" Outlet
18-1921 OMC Riser with 60° 3 1/2" Outlet
OMC Stern Drive
Replace corroded risers on older log style OMC manifolds
Exhaust risers and manifolds have a tough life. Constant exposure to salt and fresh water and heat cycling promotes corrosion resulting in failure sooner than other engine parts. Inspection and consequent replacement is common. Sierra makes the task of replacing risers easier.
Sierra risers are designed for a quick installation. Each riser is an exact OEM match and is leak tested for quality assurance. Mating surfaces are CNC machined to provide the best possible seal without additional preparation. Precision castings feature uniform wall thickness and are primed and painted to stand up to the marine environment. Look no further than a Sierra kit for quick out of the box installations.
- Meets or exceeds manufacturer specifications
- Machined mating surfaces allow installation without additional preparation
- Each riser features uniform wall thickness and is leak tested for quality assurance
- Pre-painted to stand up to marine environment
- Risers can be used on port or starboard side
- Compatible with GM and Ford based engines with log style manifolds
- Backed by SeaStar Solutions Limited Two-Year Warranty
The Sierra Engine Parts Selector
In addition to exhaust manifolds, we offer a wide variety of other engine parts manufactured by Sierra. To see if we have the part you need, see our Engine Parts Selector, where you can search by engine make, serial number and model or year of manufacture.
|Application||OEM Part Number|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.