SIERRA–3-Position Ignition Switch Conventional, Off-Run-Start
3-Position Ignition Switch Conventional, Off-Run-Start
|Diameter||7/8" Mounting Hole|
Ignition 15 Amps at 12 Volts DC
Solenoid 30 Amps at 12 Volts DC
This three-position conventional switch is impact- and corrosion-resistant.
Sierra's 3-Position Ignition Switch fits a standard 7/8"dia. hole and includes a snap-on rubber cap for additional protection from mist or spray. Nickel-silver screw terminals ensure long-lasting conductivity. This three-position conventional switch provides Off-Run-Start with three terminals. Includes two keys and different key codes for added security.
- Maximum corrosion protection eliminates oxidation
- Inner seal between cylinder lock and contact plate
- Non-conductive housing eliminates potential shorts
- Three-position conventional switch
- Interchangeable with Seadog OEM part number 420366-1
- Material: Marine-grade glass-filled polyester
- Length: Short, 5/8" maximum panel thickness
- Hole Size: 7/8"
- Terminal Type: 3 screw tab
- Back Up Nut: Brass
- Face Nut: Knurled black plastic with snap-on rubber cap
- Positions: Off-Run-Start
- Ignition: 15A @ 12V DC
- Solenoid: 30A @ 12V DC
The Sierra Engine Parts Selector
In addition to ignition switches, we offer a wide variety of other engine parts manufactured by Sierra. To see if we have the part you need, see our Engine Parts Selector, where you can search by engine make, serial number and model or year of manufacture.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.