SIERRA–3-position Ignition Switch, Magneto Type 5 Terminal
3-position Ignition Switch, Magneto Type 5 Terminal
|Diameter||7/8" Mounting Hole|
Ignition 15 Amps at 12 Volts DC
Solenoid 30 Amps at 12 Volts DC
|Warranty Details||One Year|
This magneto ignition switch is a direct replacement for Johnson/Evinrude Outboard 386545.
Sierra's Polyester Ignition Switch is impact- and corrosion-resistant and fits a standard 7/8"dia. hole. This three-position magneto switch provides Off-Run-Start positions. Includes two keys and different key codes for added security.
- Maximum corrosion protection eliminates oxidation
- Inner seal between cylinder lock and contact plate
- Non-conductive housing eliminates potential shorts
- Three-position magneto switch
- Interchangeable with Johnson/Evinrude Outboard 386545
- Material: Marine-grade glass-filled polyester
- Length: Long, 1 1/8" maximum panel thickness
- Hole Size: 7/8"
- Terminal Type: 5 screw tab
- Back Up Nut: Brass
- Face Nut: Hex black plastic
- Positions: Off-Run-Start
- Ignition: 15A @ 12V DC
- Solenoid: 30A @ 12V DC
The Sierra Engine Parts Selector
In addition to ignition switches, we offer a wide variety of other engine parts manufactured by Sierra. To see if we have the part you need, see our Engine Parts Selector, where you can search by engine make, serial number and model or year of manufacture.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.