SIERRA–3-Position Starter Switch
3-Position Starter Switch
|Diameter||7/8" Mounting Hole|
Ignition 15 Amps at 12 Volts DC
Solenoid 30 Amps at 12 Volts DC
This three-position conventional switch is impact- and corrosion-resistant.
Sierra's 3-Position Ignition Switch fits a standard 7/8"dia. hole and includes a snap-on rubber cap for additional protection from mist or spray. Nickel-silver screw terminals ensure long-lasting conductivity. This three-position conventional switch provides Off-Run-Start with three terminals. Includes two keys and different key codes for added security.
- Maximum corrosion protection eliminates oxidation
- Inner seal between cylinder lock and contact plate
- Non-conductive housing eliminates potential shorts
- Three-position conventional switch
- Interchangeable with Cole-Hersee M850BP and Seadog 420365-1
- Material: Marine-grade glass-filled polyester
- Length: Long, 1 1/8" maximum panel thickness
- Hole Size: 7/8"
- Terminal Type: 3 screw tab
- Back Up Nut: Brass
- Face Nut: Knurled black plastic with snap-on rubber cap
- Positions: Off-Run-Start
- Ignition: 15A @ 12V DC
- Solenoid: 30A @ 12V DC
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.