SIERRA–MP39090 Heavy-Duty Polyester Ignition Switch
MP39090 Heavy-Duty Polyester Ignition Switch
|Diameter||7/8" Mounting Hole|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
This three-position magneto switch is impact- and corrosion-resistant.
Sierra's Heavy-Duty Polyester Ignition Switch fits a standard 7/8"dia. hole and includes a snap-on rubber cap for additional protection from mist or spray. Nickel-silver screw terminals ensure long-lasting conductivity. This three-position magneto switch provides Off-Run-Start with push-to-choke (6 terminals). Includes two keys and different key codes for added security.
- Maximum corrosion protection eliminates oxidation
- Inner seal between cylinder lock and contact plate
- Non-conductive housing eliminates potential shorts
- Three-position magneto switch
- Interchangeable with Cole-Hersee #M832BP
- Material: Marine-grade glass-filled polyester
- Length: Long, 1 1/8" maximum panel thickness
- Hole Size: 7/8"
- Terminal Type: 6 screw tab
- Back Up Nut: Anodized steel
- Face Nut: Hex plastic with snap-on rubber cap
- Choke: Push-to-choke
- Positions: Off-Run-Start
- Ignition: 15A @ 12V DC
- Solenoid: 30A @ 12V DC
- Choke: 7A @ 12V DC
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.