SIERRA–Valve with Detent 3 way 1/4” FNPT Universal
Valve with Detent 3 way 1/4” FNPT Universal
Select from two fuel tanks to supply a single engine.
Sierra three-way valves are designed to manage fuel delivery from two tanks to a single engine. Click-stop detents give users a positive indication of valve position to maximizes fuel flow and allow selection from one of two tanks or shut-off to isolate both tanks. A hex head design has been integrated into the valve body to allow 31/4" NPT male fittings to be tightened while stabilizing valve. For the best possible seal, we recommend the use of a fuel resistant thread sealant when installing fittings. For a simple solution to fuel tank management, chose a Sierra three-way valve.
- Brass valve body is corrosion resistant and stands up to constant exposure to fuel
- Allows users to select tank fuel is drawn from
- Serves as a fuel shut-off to stop fuel flow in an emergency
- Click detents confirm valve position
- Meets ABYC H-24 fire test requirements
- Ports: Three- 1/4" NPT female
- Material: Forged brass
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.