Pedestal Mount Special Flashing Yellow LED Towing Light
|Amperage||0.08 Amp Draw|
|Color||Amber with Black Housing|
|Compatibility||For Commercial Up To & Over 50 Meters|
|Dimensions||3 1/4" Height x 1 1/2" Depth|
|Mount Type||Pedestal Mount|
|Visibility||2 Nautical Mile|
|Voltage||10-30 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Five Year Limited Warranty Covering Materials & Workmanship|
Signal Mate's 2NM 225° Special Flashing Yellow LED Towing Light is certified USCG / ABYC A-16 & 72 COLREGS.
This light is small but robust, featuring latest technology high-brightness LEDs that indicate the center of the barge. It flashes at 60 flashes per minute (fpm) and features a secondary optics to increase the brightness while maintaining low current draw. Constant brightness over the full operating range of 10V to 30V DC ensures the light will meet or exceed nautical mile requirements if the battery voltage drops. Active & passive RF filtering to prevent radio interference. Reverse polarity-protected, surge-protected, waterproof and vibration-proof. Includes bracket.
- Visibility: 2NM
- Boat Type: Vessels being pushed or side towed
- Voltage Range: 10-28VDC
- Current Draw: 0.17 amp at 12VDC
- Construction: Black hard coated anodized aluminum, polycarbonate lens
- Wiring: 2.5 feet UV outdoor cable, 20 AWG wire
- Size: 1 1/2" x 3 1/4"
- Weight: 6.4 oz
- Environment: Harsh marine: Waterproof, submersible
- Light Source: Dual LEDs, 50,000 hour full-brightness life
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 225°
- Vertical Viewing Angle: >70°
- Mounting: 1/4 x 20 female threads atop and bottom of light or optional adjustable bracket
- Warranty: 5 years
- Certifications: USCG 2NM, ABYC-A16, COLREGS '72
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.