Side Mount LED Masthead Navigation Light
|Amperage||0.16 Amp Draw|
|Color||Red/Green/White with Black Housing|
|Compatibility||For Sail/Power/Commercial Up To 20 Meters|
|Dimensions||3 1/4" Height x 1 1/2" Depth|
|Mount Type||Side Mounts|
|Visibility||3 Nautical Mile|
|Voltage||10-30 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Five Year Limited Warranty Covering Materials & Workmanship|
Signal Mate's 225° White LED Masthead Light is used powerboats, sailboats and commercial vessels up to 65' (20m).
This light is small but robust, featuring latest technology high-brightness LEDs. It is USCG-certified, satisfies requirements of COL REG 72, and is RoHs compliant. It reflects unique innovations in design and fabrication that limit or eliminate substances dangerous to the environment without sacrificing performance or durability. Constant brightness over the full operating range of 10V to 30V DC ensures the light will meet or exceed nautical mile requirements if the battery voltage drops. Active & passive RF filtering to prevent radio interference. Reverse polarity-protected, surge-protected, waterproof and vibration-proof. Includes bracket.
- Visibility: 3 NM
- Voltage range: 10 to 30 VDC
- Current draw: 0.160A @ 12V
- Wiring: 2-1/2' UV outdoor 20 AWG wire
- Dimensions: 3-3/4"H x 1-1/2" Dia.
- Construction: Hard anodized aluminum, polycarbonate lens
- Mounting: 1/4- 20 female threads at bottom of light for mounting (optional brackets)
- Environment: Waterproof, submersible
- Weight: 8.0 oz.
- Certifications: USCG 3NM, ABYC-A16, COLREGS '72
- Warranty: 5 years
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.