Side Mount LED Masthead/Steaming Navigation Light
|Amperage||0.7 Amp Draw|
|Color||Clear with Black Housing|
|Compatibility||Sail/Power/Commercial Over 20 Meters and Less than 50 Meters|
|Dimensions||6 1/4" Height x 1 1/2" Diameter|
|Material||Polycarbonate Lens/Anodized Aluminum Case|
|Mount Type||Side Mounts|
|Visibility||5 Nautical Mile|
|Voltage||10-30 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Five Year Limited Warranty Covering Materials & Workmanship|
Signal Mate's 5NM 225° LED Masthead/Steaming Light is used for powerboats, sailboats and commercial vessels between 65' (20m) and 165' (50m).
This light is small but robust, featuring latest technology high-brightness LEDs. It is USCG-certified, satisfies requirements of COL REG 72, and is RoHs compliant. It reflects unique innovations in design and fabrication that limit or eliminate substances dangerous to the environment without sacrificing performance or durability. Constant brightness over the full operating range of 10V to 30V DC ensures the light will meet or exceed nautical mile requirements if the battery voltage drops. Active & passive RF filtering to prevent radio interference. Reverse polarity-protected, surge-protected, waterproof and vibration-proof. Includes bracket.
- Visibility: 5 NM
- Boat size: For vessels oer 65' but less than 165'
- Horizontal viewing angle: 225°
- Voltage range: 10 to 30 VDC
- Current draw: 0.7000A @ 12V
- Wiring: 2 1/2' UV outdoor 20 AWG wire
- Dimensions: 6 1/4'"H x 1 1/2" Dia.
- Construction: Hard anodized aluminum, polycarbonate lens
- Mounting: 1/4- 20 female threads at bottom of light for mounting (optional brackets)
- Environment: Waterproof, submersible
- Weight: 12.4 oz.
- Certifications: USCG 5NM, ABYC-A16, COLREGS '72
- Warranty: 5 years
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.