Side Mount LED Navigation Lights
|Amperage||0.1 Amp Draw|
|Color||Red/Green with Black Housing|
|Compatibility||For Sail/Power/Commercial Up To 50 Meters|
|Dimensions||3 1/4" Height x 1 1/2" Depth|
|Mount Type||Side Mounts|
Port and Starboard
|Visibility||2 Nautical Mile|
|Voltage||10-30 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Five Year Limited Warranty Covering Materials & Workmanship|
Signal Mate's set of two Port/Starboard Navigation Lights are small but robust, featuring latest technology high-brightness LEDs.
They are certified USCG / ABYC A-16. Used by several branches of the U.S. Military and USCG, the lights satisfy requirements of COL REG 72 and are RoHs compliant. They reflect unique innovations in design and fabrication that limit or eliminate substances that are dangerous to the environment without sacrificing performance or durability. Constant brightness over the full operating range of 10V to 30V DC insures the light will meet or exceed nautical mile requirements if the battery voltage drops. Active & passive RF filtering to prevent radio interference. Reverse polarity-protected, surge-protected, waterproof and vibration-proof. Includes bracket.
- Visibility: 2 NM
- Application: Sail and power boats up to 164' (50m)
- Construction: Black hard coated anodized aluminum construction, polycarbonate lens
- Light source: Single LED, 50,000 hour full-brightness life
- Voltage range: 10 to 30 VDC
- Current draw: 0.100A @ 12V
- Dimensions: 3 1/4"H x 1 1/2" Dia.
- Environment: Waterproof, submersible
- Wiring: 2-conductor 20 AWG marine grade, 2 1/2' cable included
- Mounting: 1/4 x 20 female threads top and bottom or optional brackets
- Weight: 6.4 oz.
- Certifications: USCG 2NM, ABYC-A16, COLREGS '72
- Warranty: 5 years
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.