Side Mount Yellow LED Towing Light
|Amperage||0.1 Amp Draw|
|Color||Amber with Black Housing|
|Compatibility||For Sail/Power/Commercial Up To 50 Meters|
|Dimensions||3 1/4" Height x 1 1/2" Depth|
|Mount Type||Side Mounts|
|Visibility||2 Nautical Mile|
|Voltage||10-30 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Five Year Limited Warranty Covering Materials & Workmanship|
Signal Mate's 135° Yellow LED Towing Light is used by several branches of the U.S. Military and USCG.
This light is small but robust, featuring latest technology high-brightness LEDs. It is USCG-certified, satisfies requirements of COL REG 72, and is RoHs compliant. It reflects unique innovations in design and fabrication that limit or eliminate substances dangerous to the environment without sacrificing performance or durability. Constant brightness over the full operating range of 10V to 30V DC ensures the light will meet or exceed nautical mile requirements if the battery voltage drops. Active & passive RF filtering to prevent radio interference. Reverse polarity-protected, surge-protected, waterproof and vibration-proof. Includes bracket.
- Visibility: 2 NM
- Application: Sail and power boats up to 164 feet
- Construction: Black hard coated anodized aluminum construction, polycarbonate lens
- Light source: Single LED, 50,000 hour full-brightness life
- Voltage range: 10 to 30 VDC
- Current draw: 0.100A @ 12V
- Dimensions: 3 1/4"H x 1 1/2" Dia.
- Environment: Waterproof, submersible
- Wiring: 2-conductor 20 AWG marine grade, 2-1/2' cable included
- Mounting: 1/4 x 20 female threads top and bottom or optional brackets
- Weight: 6.4 oz.
- Certifications: USCG 2NM, ABYC-A16, COLREGS '72
- Warranty: 5 years
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.