Fuel Data Manager monitors fuel rates from multiple engines transmitting through a single gateway.
This fuel data manager stores data for fuel used, trip fuel used, and seasonal fuel used from a compatible engine or engine interface connected to your NMEA 2000 network. A single fuel data manager can support up to three engines. For installations with more than three engines, use a second fuel data manager sensor.
- Replaces EP-85
- Cable Length: 1 1/2' (.5 m)
- Connects to network with NMEA 2000 engines
- Accumulates date on fuel used from the fuel flow data available from compatible NMEA 2000 engines or engine interfaces
- Supports up to three engines per sensor
- Can only be configured by compatible Lowrance or Simrad displays and gauges
- Monitors Fuel Rate/Fuel Flow from NMEA 2000 engines, and accumulates Fuel Rate into Fuel Used
- Outputs: Seasonal/Trip/Total Fuel Used
- Will report accurate Vessel Fuel Remaining if MFD Fuel screen is maintained at every refuel
- Additional Fuel Data Managers can be added for more engines
- Will monitor fuel rates from multiple engines transmitting through a single gateway
- 59392 – ISO Acknowledgment
- 60928 – ISO Address Claim
- 126996 – Product Information
What's in the Box
- Fuel Data Manager
- NMEA 2000 T-Joiner
Fuel Data Manager
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.