SIMRAD–NSX 12 Multifunction Display with Active Imaging 3 in 1 Transducer and C-Map Discover X Charts
NSX 12 Multifunction Display with Active Imaging 3 in 1 Transducer and C-Map Discover X Charts
|Connection Interface||Power and Transducer Cables Included|
|Diagonal Screen Size||12 Inches|
|Dimensions||3.26" x 8.63" x 12.58"|
|Display Type||Color LED Display|
|Frequency||Varies with Transducer|
|GPS||Internal GPS Antenna|
|Maximum Depth||1000 Feet|
|Resolution||1280 x 800|
|Specific Transducer||ActiveImaging 3in1 TD SideImaging/DownScan/Chirp|
|Waterproof||Waterproof IP 6 and 7|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
Crystal clear IPS touch screen with smart interface
Get crystal clear views of chart detail, structure and bottom contours with the vibrant SolarMAX™ HD IPS touch screen. The high-definition display is viewable from any angle, in direct sunlight, and through polarized lenses with complete touch screen operation. NSX pairs this with a clean and simple interface, making it easier to access and use all of the NSX features, including smart drag-and-drop screen customization, fully editable instruments bar and enhanced day and night modes.
Bring navigation to life with NSX
See map details in a new way with a next-generation C-MAP® DISCOVER X™ marine-optimized chart developed for NSX, featuring a fresh, intuitive chart presentation and daily updates. NSX also supports marine-optimized C-MAP Reveal X charts with coastal, seafloor and inland Shaded Relief.
C-MAP charts include full-featured Vector Charts with Custom Depth Shading and High-Resolution Bathymetry showing accurate contour lines down to a 1-foot level of detail. You can improve planning and route plotting with Tides and Currents projections and our fastest ever Autorouting. Plus, there’s a new Map Inspection feature with one-touch access to information on locations, POIs, tides, channels and more.
The Simrad Companion App acts like an extension of your NSX with the same chart experiences and all your chart data at your fingertips, on or off the water. The app lets you plan trips, review Tracks and plot Waypoints on your App and sync directly to your NSX.
Full suite of Simrad technology at your fingertips
NSX opens up a world of possibilities. You can expand your system with exciting features like Simrad® Sonar, Autopilot and Radar, or get high resolution images below and to the sides of your vessel from Active Imaging™ with CHIRP sonar, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™. You can even search greater depths with a wide range of compatible 1kW transducers.
Known for its legendary performance, Simrad® Autopilots free you up to enjoy all of your activities. Whether trawling for game fish or planning your next destination, we’ve got you covered.
Available for outboard and inboard engines, the 'extra pair of hands' helps run patterns and routes, navigate to waypoints, and stay on course. You can also identify hazards immediately. With the award-winning pulse compression HALO® Dome Radars, you can see near and far simultaneously (up to 48nm) with ultra-fast updates every second. Be ready instantly with low-power standby mode, and highlight targets using custom modes such as harbour, offshore and weather.
- Features a marine-optimized C-MAP® DISCOVER™ X chart with a fresh, intuitive chart presentation and daily updates – plus support for C-MAP REVEAL™ X charts
- High definition IPS touch screen with extreme viewing angles, viewable through polarized lenses
- Support for high resolution views of fish and structure with Active Imaging™ featuring CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™, plus 1kW transducer capability to reach greater depths
- Full integration with capability to expand system with Simrad® sonar, autopilot, radar, and more
- Wireless connectivity, plus full Ethernet and NMEA 2000® networking capability
- Stay on course with full Simrad® autopilot integration
- Clean and simple interface
- Simrad® App integration – keep your chart data at your fingertips, both on and off the water
- Setup Wizard to get you up and running quickly, plus simpler sonar setup
- Third-party app integration
- IP Video Support
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.