RPU300 24V Hydraulic Reversing Autopilot Pump
|Best Use||Hydraulic Steering|
|Connection Interface||24V Direct Connection|
|Maximum Boat Displacement||70 Feet to 35000 Pounds|
|Warranty Details||One Year for Defects in Material and Workmanship|
The RPU300 is a reversible hydraulic steering pump for boats up to 70'.
A reversible hydraulic steering pump is used to add autopilot capabilities to outboard or sterndrive (inboard/outboard) vessels with existing hydraulic steering systems. It works in conjunction with Simrad autopilot computer as part of an autopilot system. Larger boats need larger pumps; this pump is compatible with the high-current NAC-3 or AC42 autopilot computer.
- Application: Vessels with stering ram capacity of 17.7-58.5cu.in.
- Boat Length: 50'-70'
- Hydraulic Ram Capacity: 17.7-58.5cu.in. (290-960cc)
- Maximum Pressure: 60 BAR
- Dimensions: 9 1/16"L x 3 15/16"W x 4 13/16"H
- Amperage: 3.5-10A @ 24V
- Autopilot Computer: NAC-3 or AC42
- Hardover Time: 8-20 seconds