SIMRAD–SonicHub 2 Marine Audio Server
SonicHub 2 Marine Audio Server
|Amplifier||50 Watts x 4|
|Dimensions||8 7/8" Width x 2 1/2" Height x 4 1/4" Length|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The SonicHub2 module features integrated Bluetooth®, allowing you to stream music─including Pandora®─from a smartphone or tablet.
SonicHub2 includes an integrated AM/FM radio tuner, supports playback from a USB drive, and features SiriusXM® radio connectivity ─ all with full control from your multi-function display.
When connected to a NMEA 2000 network, the SonicHub2 module allows you to control onboard music components from any compatible multi-function display on the network. The system follows the standard NMEA 2000 audio/entertainment protocol, features two USB ports for connecting and charging multiple devices. The SonicHub2 module works with Android devices and IOS devices with the Lightning connector.
- Bluetooth® audio streaming from a smartphone or tablet
- Integrated support for Pandora® Internet Radio (Where available)
- 50W x 4 channel amplifier
- NMEA 2000 connection using the newly adopted standard NMEA 2000 audio/entertainment protocol
- Dual USB ports for connecting and charging multiple devices
- Video output via coaxial cable for playing video files from a USB drive
- Pre-amp audio output
- Pre-amp subwoofer output
- Dual Stereo AUX input (AUX1, AUX2)
- Compatible with WM-3 SiriusXM® satellite radio/marine weather module (US only) – subscription required
- Works with Lowrance HDS Gen3, Elite Ti and HDS Gen2 Touch; Simrad® NSS evo2 and evo3, NSO evo2 and evo3 and GO; B&G Zeus2, Zeus2 Glass Helm, Zeus 3, Zeus3 Glass Helm and Vulcan.
What's in the Box
- SonicHub™ 2
- SonicHub™ 2 Mounting kit
- SonicHub 2 Installation guide
- SonicHub™ 2 Power cable
- 6’ NMEA 2000 Cable
- NMEA 2000 T-Connector
- Warranty card
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.