All-in-one transducer featuring Broadband, CHIRP, StructureScan HD and DownScan Imaging™.
An all-in-one transducer, TotalScan™ matches proven Broadband and CHIRP sonar with StructureScan® HD and DownScan Imaging™ technology, making it possible to target fish and search for fish-holding structure with the same transducer. The TotalScan™ transducer features multiple mounting options and is fully compatible with displays featuring integrated StructureScan® HD, like Lowrance Lowrance Carbon, HDS Gen3, and Elite Ti models, Simrad NSS, evo2, and NSO evo2 via the SonarHub™ Sounder Module.
The TotalScan transducer is one of four new transducers that feature the new xSonic (9-pin black) connector. Other new xSonic transducers include:
- HDI Skimmer® with Low/High CHIRP and DownScan Imaging™
- Lowrance HDI Skimmer® with Medium/High CHIRP and DownScan Imaging™
- Simrad HDI Skimmer® with Medium/High CHIRP and DownScan Imaging™.
An adapter cable (Model 18052340) is available to connect xSonic (9-pin black) transducers to legacy displays that have a 7-pin blue connector. Note: When a TotalScan transducer is connected to a legacy display with a 7-pin blue connector, the side-scanning feature will not function.
- All-in-one transducer featuring CHIRP Sonar, StructureScan® HD and DownScan Imaging™
- Also supports 83/200kHz Broadband Sounder™ frequencies
- Supports Medium and High CHIRP Sonar frequencies
- Supports 455/800kHz StructureScan® HD frequencies
- Multiple mounting options
- Compatible with select legacy displays (Requires xSonic transducer adapter ─ side-scanning sonar not supported on legacy products)
- Tranducer Frequencies: 83/200/455/800kHz, Medium/High CHIRP
- Dimensions: 2 5/16"W (59.2mm) x 10 3/16"L (259mm)
- Cable Length: 24’ (7.3 m)
- Max. Depth: High CHIRP (200kHz) ─ 1000'
- Max. Speed: 55 mph
- Max. Range: 455 kHz ─ 600’, 300’ to each side; 800 kHz ─ 200’, 100’ to each side
- Max. Speed: 35 mph
- Mark Objects: 15 mph
- Optimum Speed: 10 mph or less
- Max. Depth: 300’ (92 m)
- Max. Speed: 55 mph (88 kph)
- Mark Objects: 35 mph (56 kph)
- Optimum Speed: 10 mph (16 kph) or less
TotalScan™ Skimmer Transducer with CHIRP, StructureScan and DownScan Imaging
|Connection Interface||Structure Scan|
|Dimensions||2.3" Width x 4.23" Height x 11.5" Length|
|Maximum Depth||300' Feet StructureScan 1000' Feet Medium/High CHIRP|
|Transmit Power||600 or 1000 Watts|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.