|Connection Interface||NMEA 0183|
|Display Color||Sold Separately|
|Drive Type||Recirculating Ball Drive|
|Maximum Boat Displacement||12600 Pounds|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
The TP32 TillerPilot fits a wide variety of tiller-steered sailboats up to 39' overall length.
Combining highly sophisticated electronics with advanced software and a powerful mechanical drive, it supplies reliable and accurate steering performance under a variety of conditions with minimal current consumption.
The TillerPilots are simple to operate, using only five keys to access all functions, yet they represent the state-of-the-art in marine autopilots with many advanced features. Sophisticated functions of the TP32 include Steer To Wind mode and Nav mode (Steer To GPS) using external equipment linked directly to the TillerPilot via the SimNet high speed bus, or through the built-in NMEA 0183 interface.
- Easy To Use: A simple selection of controls enable straightforward selection of the adjustments you require.
- Precision Steering: Outstanding performance through a wide range of scenarios, even extreme weather, ensures the Pilot is positive and effective in typical coastal sailing conditions.
- Battery Optimization: Low power draw ensures your battery will last longer, even if you use the autopilot for prolonged periods.
- Silent Sailing: The TP range of autopilots have been designed with minimal noise in mind. They're extremely quiet, so you can enjoy the peaceful sensation of being out on the water.
- Waterproof Sealing: Protection from the elements.
- SimNet Compatible: Simple plug & play installation, even DIY.
- Maximum Boat Displacement: 12,600lb.
- Maximum Thrust: 187lb.
- Hardover Time: 4.0 seconds
- Drive Type: Recirculating ballscrew
- NMEA 0183/SimNet: Yes
- Dimensions: 4"W x 2 3/16"H x 24"L (mid stroke)
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Power Consumption: 500mA (Auto); 60mA (Standby)
- Waterproof Rating: Mfr. rated waterproof
The TP32 requires brackets and estensions to ensure horizontally level mounting of the pilot at a 90° angle to the tiller. Order the size to fit your installation using the table below.
|TB 30||1 3/16" (30mm)||548305|
|TB 90||3 9/16" (90mm)||244178|
|TB 120||4 3/4" (120mm)||244186|
|Push Rod Extensions|
|PRE30||1 3/16" (30mm)||244574|
|PRE60||2 3/8" (60mm)||548313|
|PRE90||3 9/16" (90mm)||244582|
|PRE120||4 3/4" (120mm)||548321|
|Pedestal and Cantilever Brackets|
|PB30||1 3/16" (30mm)||548339|
|PB60||2 3/8" (60mm)||548347|
|PB90||3 9/16" (90mm)||548354|
|CB1||5 5/16"-9 7/16" (135-240mm)||244194|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.