SIMRAD–WR10 Wireless Autopilot Controller and BT-1 Bluetooth Base Station
WR10 Wireless Autopilot Controller and BT-1 Bluetooth Base Station
Stay in control of your autopilot system, wherever you are onboard.
Incorporating long-range Bluetooth technology for up to 98'4" range in a compact and lightweight package, the WR10 wireless remote works with Simrad/B&G and Lowrance autopilot systems to enable precise heading adjustments and autopilot control.
The WR10 is compatible with Simrad AC12, AC42, and NAC-1, NAC-2 and NAC-3 autopilot systems, and makes the perfect wireless companion to Simrad's dedicated AP44 and AP48 autopilot head units, OP40 wired remote, or NSS/NSO evo2 multi-function displays.
- Includes WR10 Bluetooth Wireless Remote Control with WR10 BT-1 Bluetooth Wireless Base Station
- Easy to use, simple DIY install
- Heading control/dodge in 1° and 10° increments
- Dedicated autopilot standby and engage buttons
- Quickly toggle autopilot/NoDrift steering
- Multicolor status LED with low battery indication
- Compact, lightweight remote
- Wristband or lanyard attachment
- Up to 98'4" (30m) range
- Waterproof base station, with deck or pole mount options
- NMEA 2000 connection (Micro-C)
Easy to Use
With just five buttons delivering comprehensive autopilot control, the WR10 strikes the perfect balance between a compact design and buttons large enough to be operated easily by any fingers in any conditions.
Mode Button: Switch between full autopilot to navigate to the next waypoint on your current route, and NoDrift steering to automatically maintain your current heading (if available with your autopilot system)
Dedicated Standby and Engage Buttons: With dedicated buttons rather than a single on/off toggle, you can be sure your autopilot is engaged or switched off with a single button press – even if you don’t know what state it’s in to begin with.
Port/Starboard Dodge Buttons: Alter your heading in 1° increments with a quick press, or 10° with a longer press. The WR10’s multi-colored LED indicates when a command has been successfully received by your autopilot, and displays a low battery warning when required.
Easy to carry: A remote is only useful when it’s in your hand. Compact and lightweight, the WR10 was designed with this in mind: the included lanyard offers a range of attachment options, or the WR10 can be wrist-mounted for even quicker and easier access.
Easy to install: The WR10 offers a simple do-it-yourself upgrade to any autopilot system based on the Simrad AC12, AC42, or NAC-1 autopilot computer. The included BT1 Bluetooth base station quickly connects to your boat’s NMEA 2000 network with its plug-and-play Micro-C connector: there’s no need for any complex wiring, or an external power supply. The compact and waterproof BT1 may be either deck or pole mounted, offers up to 30m range, and can be paired with up to four WR10 remotes.
- Compatible With: Simrad NAC-1, AC12, AC42, AC70, SG05; Lowrance Outboard Pilot; B&G H5000, Triton
- Functions: AUTO Mode On, Standby Mode, Left, Right Arrow, Mode, LED indicator lights
- Data Interface: Base Station: NMEA 2000; Remote Controller: Bluetooth
- Amperage: BT-1 Base Station: less than 100mA at 12 V DC
- Voltage: Base Station: 12V via NMEA 2000
- Max. Bluetooth Range: 98'4" (30m)
- Waterproof Rating: Base Station: IPX7; Remote Controller: IPX6, IPX7
- Warranty: Two years
What's in the Kit
- WR10, BT-1 Bluetooth Base Station
- two AAA batteries
- 6' Micro-C drop cable
- three lanyard straps
- carabiner clip
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.