xSonic SS75M 20° Tilt Thru-Hull Medium CHIRP Transducer
|Beam||24 to 16 Degrees Medium CHIRP|
|Connection Interface||9 Pin xSonic|
|Deadrise Angle||20 to 24 Degree|
|Frequency||85kHz-135kHz Medium CHIRP|
|Maximum Depth||1500 Feet Medium CHIRP|
|Mount Type||Thru-Hull Flush|
|Sonar||Single Channel CHIRP|
|Transmit Power||600 Watts|
Medium frequency CHIRP thru-hull with 50kHz of total bandwidth delivers great performance for smaller fishing boats.
The xSonic SS75M is a stainless steel thru-hull, tilted element medium- frequency (80-130 kHz), depth and temperature CHIRP transducer. The ceramic element is tilted 20° for built-in deadrise compensation, so it is a good fit for boats with a 20° to 24° hull deadrise, giving excellent echo returns for accurate depth readings.
- Same elements and performance as the B765M offered in a low-profile housing
- Depth and fast-response water temperature sensor
- CHIRPS from 80kHz to 130kHz with 24° to 16° beamwidth
- 50kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies 88 and 107kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- All the advantages of the larger thru-hull Chirp transducers, but is suitable for smaller boats
- Stainless steel transducer housing
- Boat Size: Up to 25'
- Hull Type: Steel or aluminum
- Style: Thru-hull
- Cable Length: 33'
- Monitors: Depth and temperature
- Hull Deadrise Range: 20° to 24°
- Material: Stainless steel
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Connector: 9-pin xSonic
- Transmit Power: 600W (RMS)
- Frequency Range: Medium CHIRP (80-130kHz)
- Max. Depth: 900'
- Beamwidth: 24° to 16°
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.