The TM260 brings the crystal clear, 1,000-Watt performance of the B260 thru-hull to your boat's transom.
Powerful but sensitive! The TM260 will enhance fish detection on virtually all of today’s fishfinders. The narrow, 6° beam 200kHz ceramic will give you excellent resolution and crisp image detail needed for bottom fishing.
The TM260’s low ringing is perfect for finding fish holding tight to the bottom and other structure. The seven-element 50kHz array has a wider 19° beam for deeper bluewater fishing. The outcome at both frequencies is excellent resolution and crisp image detail where it’s needed most.
Streamlined performance: The TM260’s rugged mounting bracket is easy to install and the transducer has a streamlined shape that delivers high-speed performance up to 30 knots.
- Top-of-the-line narrow-beam 1kW transom-mount transducer
- Designed for bottom fishing
- Wide 19° beam at 50kHz
- Narrow 6° beam at 200kHz
- Interfaces to any compatible 600W or 1kW sounder
- Depth and fast-response water temperature sensor
- Kick-up assembly locks in the “up” position and willnot damage the transom
- Accommodates transom angles between 3° and 21°
- Urethane housing
- Boat Size: Up to 40'
- Style: Transom mount
- Cable Length: 30'
- Monitors: Depth and temperature
- Material: Urethane housing, stainless steel bracket
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Transom Angle: 3° to 21°
- Connector: 9-pin xSonic
- Transmit Power: 1,000W (RMS)
- Frequency: 50/200kHz
- Max. Depth: 3,000'
- Beamwidth: 19°/6°
xSonic TM260 Transom Mount Dual Frequency Transducer
19 Degrees at 50 kHz
6 Degrees at 200 kHz
|Connection Interface||9 Pin xSonic|
|Maximum Depth||3000 Feet at 50 kHz|
|Mount Type||Transom Mount|
|Sonar||50/200 kHz Broadband|
|Transmit Power||1 kW|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.