The DC Accessory Relay allows you to control any 12 volt onboard devices, such as AC, deck or spreader lights, sirens or strobe lights.
The Siren Marine DC Accessory Relay allows users to control any 12V onboard devices, such as air conditioning, deck or spreader lights, sirens or strobe lights.
- Works with Siren's MTC Boat Monitoring, Tracking and Control Device (sold separately) and the Siren Marine App
- Hardwired to MTC Boat Monitoring, Tracking and Control Device
- Dimensions: 1 1/2" x 3/4" x 1 3/16" with 11 5/16" wire pigtail
- Relay may be energized across a wide voltage range from 9V DC to 32V DC
- Ideal for 12V DC and 24V DC circuits
- 15mA operating current is constant across the operating range
- Input voltages are polarity-sensitive and diode-protected
- Relay is required to power or switch 12 volt systems that draw more then 1 Amp via the internal outputs of the MTC
DC Accessory Relay
Box: 1.5" Width x .75" Height x 1.19" Depth
Wire: 12" Length
|Maximum Range||Cellular Coverage|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years Manufacturing Defects|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.